We are Feel Inspired Group Pty, Ltd, ABN 18615873286 Australia, Vic and we own and operate the MakeApp mobile application. Protecting your privacy is important to us. This policy explains how we manage personal information.
How we collect personal information
We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
· when you provide that information to us, including when you register for a MakeApp account, when you fill in surveys or forms we provide, or when you send emails or other correspondence to us;
· from public sources and third parties, such as third parties who refer you to our services; and
· by tracking your use of our websites and mobile applications.
Types of personal information we may collect
The personal information that we collect about you may include:
· personal details like your name, date of birth, address, and other contact details;
· user names, passwords, and details of how you use our websites and mobile applications; and
· other information that you provide to us.
Purposes for which we use personal information
We may use personal information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
· to verify your identity;
· to operate our websites and mobile applications, and to provide other services to you;
· to meet our legal and regulatory obligations;
· to carry out market analysis and research;
· to send marketing materials about goods or services that may be of interest; and
· to carry out business planning and forecasting activities.
People to whom we disclose personal information
We may share personal information about you with:
· our staff (including contractors) who need to know the information to discharge their duties;
· our business partners, prospective business purchasers, and professional advisers;
· other people with your prior consent.
We will not disclose your personal information to anyone outside Australia.
Storage and security of personal information
We generally store the personal information that we collect in electronic databases. We may also keep hard copy records of this personal information in physical storage facilities. We use a range of physical and technical security processes and procedures to protect the confidentiality and security of the information that we hold.
Access and correction
If you would like to access any of the personal information that we hold about you or if you would like to correct some aspect of it, please contact us using the contact details set out below. To protect the integrity and security of the information we hold, we will only allow such access requests if our standard access procedures are satisfied. Depending on the nature of your request, we may ask you to complete a personal information request form. In certain cases, we may charge you an administrative fee for this service but we will inform you of this prior to proceeding.
If you are concerned that we may have breached the Australian Privacy Principles, or any registered privacy code that has been registered under the Australian Privacy Principles, please contact us using the contact details set out below. We will make a record of your complaint and will refer it to our internal complaint resolution department for further investigation. We will keep you informed of the progress of our investigation.
Changes to this policy
We may make changes to this policy from time to time, to take into account changes to our standard practices and procedures or where necessary to comply with new laws and regulations. The latest version of this policy will always be available on our website.
If you require any further information from us on privacy matters, please contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org